Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cross training of the most beautiful variety

We hiked Heublein tower today.   The bike was still in the shop and both Kat and I needed some outdoors, so Heublein it was.  I can tell how much stronger my legs are from riding.  Last summer hiking Heublein was winding and I had to stop at least a few times.  This round...could've have made it all the way no worries, we did stop a couple times to admire the view though!  What a beautiful piece of the world we live in...  legs feel good and picked up the bike after the hike.  New tire on the back, I do think that the voodoo bill worked is by far going to fix the issue though!  No credit to the bike shop!

Trying the new shoes tomorrow, again huge thanks to Karen.  She is my own personal heroine if these work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment